Credit to @barossawellness ‘Banana & Oat Pancakes’! During lockdown one of the best ways to cope is eating pancakes any time of the day!
Here’s is one of our favorites from @smart_dietetics ‘Banana & Oat Pancakes’!
So delicious! Easy to make and will keep you going for hours! We were a little cheeky and added some Chocolate Fudge Sauce because it’s a Monday!
? Pancakes ingredients
1 1/2 cup oats
2/3 cup milk
1 t vanilla extract
1 t bicarb soda
1 t olive oil
1 cup berries (frozen berries work a treat also)
300g greek yoghurt
-Throw all the ingredients except the oil, berries, and yoghurt in a blender and blend until smooth
– Lightly coat a large nonstick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat
– Put about 1/4 cup of the batter per pancake onto the pan. Flip when bubbles appear on top (roughly 2 min) and cook until golden brown on both sides.
? Chocolate Fudge Sauce
– 1/3 cup dates
1/2 cup of the milk of your choice (we love almond)
– 15g unsweetened baking chocolate or 1 1/2 T cocoa powder
– Put dates and almond milk into a blender, blend together until smooth.
– Pour into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, continue to cook whilst stirring over a low flame for 5-10 minutes, until thickened.
– Remove from the heat, stir in the chocolate (or cocoa powder) until melted and incorporated.
Stack your pancakes, add your berries and drizzle the delicious sauce!
? We hope this gives you a big warm hug for your insides! Thank you for the receipe @smart_dietetics.
Happy Monday xx
@barossawellness @truenorthyogastudio #barossawellnesshub #smartdietitics #lockdownlife #treatyourself #pancakes #mondaypancakes